Area Agency on Aging Region IIIA
KCASI General Information
Who We Are
KCASI is a 501(c)(3) organization whose purpose is to advocate as a non-partisan group for the improvement of conditions affecting the lives of older adults and future generations.
What We Do
Members coordinate efforts to:
- remain updated on important issues affecting older adults.
- assist in identifying unmet needs of the older population.
- provide an opportunity for information sharing.
- contact local, state, and federal agencies, as well as legislative bodies, on issues determined important by the group.
- educate government, neighborhoods, churches, and organizations so as to bring about effective action concerning senior issues.
- work with the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Area Agency on the Aging IIIA and other local agencies to improve the quality of life of our county's older adults.
Kalamazoo County Advocates for Senior Issues would like to thank its 2013 sponsors and encourages you to patronize their businesses:
- Area Agency on Aging IIIA
- Borgess Health
- Crossroads Village Apartments
- Dementia Services Group, LLC
- Disability Network Southwest Michigan
- Fresh Perspective Home Care
- Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan
- Life EMS Ambulance
- Meridian Advantage Plan
- New Friends Memory Care Assisted Living
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
- Senior Services Southwest Michigan
- Stay Home Companions
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
2013 KCASI Officers:
Bette Hawkins, President
Sara Wick, Vice President
Joyce Stout, Secretary
Kristy Finney, Treasurer
Diane Dalm, Member-at-Large
Kathy Libbrecht, Member-at-Large
Daryl Sebastian, Past President