Area Agency on Aging Region IIIA
Join our Group on Facebook
Who We Are
KCASI is a 501(c)(3) organization whose purpose is to advocate as a non-partisan group for the improvement of conditions affecting the lives of older adults and future generations.
What We Do
Members coordinate efforts to:
- remain updated on important issues affecting older adults.
- assist in identifying unmet needs of the older population.
- provide an opportunity for information sharing.
- contact local, state, and federal agencies, as well as legislative bodies, on issues determined important by the group.
- educate government, neighborhoods, churches, and organizations so as to bring about effective action concerning senior issues.
- work with the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Area Agency on the Aging IIIA and other local agencies to improve the quality of life of our county's older adults.
Kalamazoo County Advocates for Senior Issues would like to thank its 2015 sponsors and encourages you to patronize their businesses:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI
- Borgess Health
- Care N Assist
- Disability Network Southwest Michigan
- Fresh Perspective Home Care
- Guardian Medical Monitoring
- Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan
- Life EMS Ambulance
- New Friends Memory Care & Assisted Living
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan – The Village of Sage Grove
- Priority Health Medicare
- Right at Home
- Senior Services Southwest Michigan
- WMU Senior Day Services
2015 KCASI Officers:
Joyce Stout, President
Jamie Wilson Headley, Vice President
Pat Gherardi, Secretary
Janet Jones, Treasurer
Sara Wick, Legislative Chair
Diane Dalm, Member-at-Large
Daryl Sebastian, Past President
Check out the KCASI 2015 Brochure