Kalamazoo County Jury Services
Michigan Avenue Courthouse
227 W. Michigan Ave., Kalamazoo 49007 (Circuit Court Trial Division – Criminal Division & District Court Criminal Division). The only entrance at the Michigan Avenue Courthouse location is on the west side of the building (Church St.), ground floor.
- Radisson Ramp: Parking is available at the Radisson Hotel parking ramp at a discounted rate of $5.00 per day. See map for ramp location and entrances.
- Vehicles taller than 6'7" (oversized vehicles) may use the Radisson Hotel's valet parking at a discounted rate of $5.00 per day when jury notice is presented.
- Metered Parking: There are metered spots located around the courthouse and Bronson Park. Please note: If you park in a metered spot, you may not have an opportunity to refill your meter and you could receive a parking violation. The court is not responsible for any parking violations received in conjunction with your service.
- Park Mobile: An app for smart phones that allow you to pay as you go. You will need your license plate # and the zone # from the meter. Download in the app store.
- Handicap Parking: Jurors who have a handicap license plate/placard may park in the metered spots located around the courthouse and Bronson Park. DO NOT PUT MONEY IN THE METER. There is a parking fee of $4.00 which will be collected by Jury Services when you check in. Please provide the make, model, color, vehicle license plate number and what street you parked on.
150 E. Crosstown Parkway, Kalamazoo 49001 (Circuit Court Trial Division – civil division & District Court Civil Division and Traffic Division). Free parking on site.
Gull Road Justice Complex
1536 Gull Road, Kalamazoo 49048 (Circuit Court Family Division and Kalamazoo County Probate Court). Free parking on site.