KALAMAZOO COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT NEWS
Interactive Video Technology (IVT)
Videoconferences – Interactive Video Technology (IVT)
Effective January 3, 2011, user fees will be assessed for videoconferences in civil cases and for non-case related videoconferences.
· Videoconference for proceeding in a 9th Circuit Court case = $75.00 per courtroom per day
» Court A – attorney has 3 cases, same day, same time period = $75.00
» Court B & Court A – same attorney, same day, two courtrooms = $150
· Videoconference room rental for proceedings not connected to a 9th Circuit Court case = $150 per day.
· User costs cannot be waived, whether or not an order for waiver of fees has been entered in the case.
· No refunds are permitted. It is assumed that the connection requirements will be met and therefore no refunds will be issued.
· User costs will not be transferred to another date if the IVT connection cannot be established.
Request forms and a flow chart regarding IVT may be obtained from court technology staff:
Updated: Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011