Kalamaoo County

Kalamazoo County Directories


Contact: Vern Johnson, Division Manager, Environmental Health (269) 373- 5356 or email.

Appeal Procedure

Application For Appeal

The Sewage & Water Board of Appeals exists to provide interpretations and/or exceptions of the provisions of the regulations contained in Article II of the Kalamazoo County Sanitary Code, namely Onsite Sewage Treatment Regulations.  This board consists of three community members: a registered onsite sewage treatment system installer, an active builder and member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Kalamazoo, and a resident of Kalamazoo County.  This board meets on an “as needed basis”.  Contact: Lucus Pols at (269) 373-5172


Rod Carroll12/31/2020
George Kibler12/31/2020
Jim Pearson12/31/2018