Kalamaoo County

Environmental Health

Change of Owner of Food Service Facility

Congratulations on getting into the restaurant business.

All new owners must notify Environmental Health within 30 days prior to taking ownership of an existing licensed facility and submit the following:

  1. KCHCS Food Service Establishment Change of Owner application
  2. MDA Food Service License Application along with appropriate fee
  3. Menu of food served
  4. Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)

The Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Department programs are open to all without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.