County Banner Image
Commissioners and Citizen Advisory BoardsServices and ProgramsCounty Departments, Courts and Services ListCounty Directories and Services A to ZCounty Jobs
Community Calendars Public Notices County Home Page Find Us On FaceBook

Environmental Health Division


Food Protection Certification Manager Class
Environmental Health Division conducts a comprehensive 8-hour study course that helps prepare food facility managers to take the SerSafe Manager Examination. Class schedule & registration

Classes are held at Kalamazoo County Fair Grounds from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Class size is limited to 20 individuals.

March 11, 2014
June 17, 2014
October 14, 2014

ServSafe Food Safety Certification Classes

Michigan State University Extension
Michigan Restaurant Association

Mandarin Chinese ServSafe Food Safety Class - We now have a ServSafe instructed class on DVD available for Mandarin speaking operators. Call Kalamazoo County Environmental Health office at 269-373-5210 to borrow the DVD.

The Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Department programs are open to all without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.


Linked Facebook Icon Facebook    RSS

Commissioners/Boards | Services/Programs | Departments/Courts
Directories | Employment | Community Calendars | About Us | Email Us | Links
County Home

Copyright and Disclaimer 1995 - 2014, County of Kalamazoo©

County Logo