Health and Community Services Department
PFAS Water Response
Parchment Water Hotline: 269-373-5346
The Parchment Water Hotline is operational for residents to call with questions or concerns. Staff from the Health & Community Services Department are on the phones from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
Town Hall Information
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 (North 34th st, Richland)
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018 (Parchment, Cooper Township)
Daily Communication Updates
Daily news releases are posted at 4:00 p.m to provide the community an update on what is happening each day regarding the Parchment Water Response.
Contact & More Information
- For more information about PFAS:
- For information about possible health effects of PFAS, water distribution, or other general questions regarding Parchment Water Response
- Parchment Water Hotline: 269-373-5346
- Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department's website and Facebook Page
- For information about City of Kalamazoo Public Services and the municipal water system
- For information about the status of the investigation and water sampling
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Environmental Assistance Center via their online form HERE or call 800-662-9278.
- For media inquiries
Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.