Kalamazoo County Animal Services and Enforcement
KCASE gratefully welcomes any donation of any size that we can use. KCASE is allotted a budget for the care of animals each year that is not enough to fully cover the expenses for the care of all the animals we take in each budget year. We strongly rely on the community to help us care for over 3500 stray and abandoned animals annually.
Our most commonly needed items are:
- Hard or Soft Dog and Puppy Food
- Hard or Soft Cat and Kitten Food
- Non-Clumping clay cat litter (The cheapest stuff works just fine!)
- Toys, treats, bones or other items to occupy the animals here
- Collars, leashes, or other walking/exercise supplies
- Shampoos, conditioners, brushes, combs, undercoat brushes, nail clippers and electric trimmers
- Instant Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap
- Dish soap, scrubbing sponges and dish gloves in various sizes
- Bleach, Disinfectant Wipes, Antibacterial/Disinfectant Cleaners or other common household cleaners
- Small animal supplies (birds, pocket pets, reptiles...)
KCASE will also accept monetary donations.
Your donations help reduce the cost of veterinary care for extreme cases that our staff cannot manage alone. This includes cruelty and neglect cases, and emergencies in which an animal is in need of immediate medical treatment.
Consider donating your old ink/toner cartridges to Animal Services!
Do you want to donate to Animal Services, but you're running a little short on cash? Please consider saving your used inkjet & toner printer cartridges and dropping them off at our office. We recycle them and convert them into cash!
(If your business simply throws away your old cartridges, sign up as one of our business supporters! You may do so here: http://www.fundingfactory.com/business-support.aspx. Our organization ID is #102979.)
Animal Services & Enforcement
2500 Lake Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Director: Steve Lawrence
Kennel Closed Daily
12:30 pm - 2 pm
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri
8 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 4:30 pm
8 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 7 pm
Sat, Sun and Holidays