Office of County Clerk/Register of Deeds
Effective January 1, 2021, due to COVID-19 the Kalamazoo County Clerk / Register of Deeds office is closed to the public upon further notice. Limited in-person services are available by appointment only; all other services can be completed online or by mail.
The following links will begin a download of forms you will print, complete the required information, then mail or hand deliver to the Clerk Register office. The files are in PDF format which requires you to have a program capable of opening that file format. (typically Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Assumed Name Registration Form
- Birth Certificate Request Form
- Concealed Weapons Guide and Application Form
- Co-Partnership Name Registration Form
- Death Certificate Request Form
- Marriage License Request Form
- Notice of Dissolution of Co-Partnership or Business Under Assumed Name
- Notary Public Application Form
Clerk / Register of Deeds
Chief Deputy Clerk / Register of Deeds
Office Hours *
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
*The Clerk/Register of Deeds office is currently open by appointment only.