Office of County Clerk/Register of Deeds
Campaign Finance Records Search
Campaign Finance reports filed with the Kalamazoo County Clerk can be viewed and printed online for local, school and countywide candidates as well as political action, independent, and ballot question committees.
Candidate Committees Quick Links
- Campaign Finance Dates and Deadlines
- Candidate Statement of Organization
- Candidate Committee Instructions and Forms
- Candidate Committee Forms
Ballot Question Committee Quick Links
- Ballot Question Committee Statement of Organization
- Ballot Question Committee Instructions and Forms
- Ballot Question Committee Forms
Committees that have filed for and maintain the $1000.00 Reporting Waiver are not required to file campaign statements. The Reporting Waiver does not waive the 48 Hour/Late Contribution Reports (LCR), other immediate disclosure reports or Petition Proposal Statements.
Report Violations of Michigan Campaign Finance Act, MCL 169.201 et seq.
If you believe there has been a violation of the Michigan Campaign Finance Act, you may report your concern to the Kalamazoo County Clerk.
Federal candidates or committees, please visit the Federal Election Commission for more information.
Clerk / Register of Deeds
Chief Deputy Clerk / Register of Deeds
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday