Kalamazoo County Identification Card
Business Incentive Information
The Kalamazoo County ID is coming in early 2018! Business partners are invited to be a part of this exciting program through offering a customer incentive for purchases, shopping, or services.
Purpose of ID
The Kalamazoo County ID is intended to recognize all Kalamazoo County residents and enable them to access public safety, civic, and community services.
Without a form of identification, a person is not recognized as a member of the community and not afforded the same opportunities as other community members. Having a form of credible identification enables people to become fully participating members of the community.
Benefits to Your Business
- Free advertising to over 200,000 Kalamazoo County residents
- Prospective increase in community patronage
- Public endorsement as a civic-minded business
- Cultivation of Kalamazoo County pride
How Your Business Helps
- Attract a larger customer base to the program
- Increase the visibility and utility of the ID
- Remove a critical barrier for community residents
- Support a "buy local" economy
Sample Incentive Offerings
- General: 5%, 10%, or 20% discount with ID
- Specific item: A free fountain drink, fries or side with ID
- Specific timelines: Free item, free admission, or discount on the first Tuesday of the month or during Happy Hours with ID
Incentive can be as broad or specific as you would like-be creative for your business!
There are currently over 100 local organizations and businesses who have endorsed the program as well as over 500 community residents.
Add YOUR BUSINESS as a partner for this important community initiative!