8th District Court - Civil Division
Land Contract Forfeitures

The District Court handles complaints for possession after land contract forfeitures for property located within the County of Kalamazoo. The venue of the 8th District Court encompasses all of Kalamazoo County.

Complaints for possession after land contract forfeitures are heard at the Crosstown Courthouse, however, documents may be filed at either of the District Court Locations, if the property is located within Kalamazoo County.

For legal advice contact an attorney. Local attorneys are listed on the Kalamazoo County Bar website.

Forfeiture Notice - Land Contract
Summons Landlord-Tenant/Land Contract
Complaint for Possession After Land Contract Forfeiture

Filing Fee: $55