Kalamazoo County Jury Services
Kalamazoo County Jury Services coordinates juries for the following courts:
9th Circuit Court Trial Division and Family Division
8th District Court Michigan Avenue Courthouse and Crosstown Center
Kalamazoo County Probate Court
Phone: (269) 383-8952
Fax: (269) 383-8864
227 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Email: Click Here
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFO FOR REPORTING JURORS – EFFECTIVE JUNE 28, 2021
Due to Covid-19, please note the following requirements for entry into Kalamazoo County Courthouses and during the course of your jury service:
- DO NOT report if you are feeling ill. You must immediately contact jury services at 269-383-8952 for further instructions.
- Mask wearing is optional while in the courthouse.
- Adhere to social distancing requirements.
With guidance and recommendations from the Kalamazoo County Health and Human Services Department and the Michigan State Court Administrative Office, the Kalamazoo County Courts have enacted the following safety measures to promote a safe environment for your jury service.
- Reducing the number of jurors summoned to report
- Staggering juror reporting times
- EZ check-in process
- Placing floor markings to support social distancing
- Re-arranging furniture to support social distancing including spacing in the jury waiting room, courtrooms and deliberation rooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas thoroughly and frequently after use
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout courthouse
Juror Phone Call Scams
Kalamazoo County Jury Services will never contact you by phone requiring you to pay a fine for failing to appear for jury service. If you receive such a call, or a call asking you to meet a deputy to pay a fine, you should contact your local law enforcement to report the call or contact Jury Services at (269) 383-8952.