Kalamazoo County Jury Services
- The Court prefers that jurors dress in "business casual" attire.
- However, jeans are acceptable as long as they are in good condition without holes.
- Please do not appear for jury service wearing gym clothes or clothing that does not provide adequate coverage (for example: tank tops or shorts).
- Should you have a medical condition that requires you to wear comfortable clothing, please feel free to do so.
- Additionally, if you need to report to work after being released from jury duty and you are required to wear a uniform at your job, it is perfectly acceptable to appear in uniform.