Kalamazoo County Directories
Economic Development Corporation Board / Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
***A Public hearing for the Act 381 Combined Transformational Brownfield Plan for the former Vicksburg Mill, located in the Village of Vicksburg and Schoolcraft Township, will be on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, at the 7:00 p.m. Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners’ meeting, Commission Chambers, Second Floor, 201 W. Kalamazoo Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan. To review the Plan, click here.
See also: PACE - Property Assessed Clean Energy
- Meeting Dates
- Brownfield Redevelopment Opportunities In Kalamazoo County
- General Operational Policy For Brownfield Redevelopment Projects
- Part I and Part II Brownfield Project Application
- Brownfield Plans
- Midlink Brownfield Plan, Comstock Township
- Brown Family Holdings Plan, Kalamazoo Township
- 232 W. Michigan Avenue, City of Kalamazoo
- Kartar #6, 306 N. Grand Street Plan, Village of Schoolcraft
- 9008 Portage Road Plan, City of Portage
- Corner @ Drake Road Plan, Oshtemo Township
- 555 E. Eliza Street Plan, Village of Schoolcraft
- 3912 Douglas Avenue Plan, Kalamazoo Township
- Kalamazoo West, 2425 S. 11th Street Plan, Oshtemo Township
- 5825 and 5901 Willoughby Drive Plan, City of Portage
- 400 S. 14th Street (Metal Mechanics) Plan, Village of Schoolcraft
- Stryker Research and Development Project Plan, Portage Rd. and E. Milham Ave., City of Portage
- 381/383 S. Pitcher Street Combined Brownfield/Act 381 Work Plan, City of Kalamazoo
- Stadium Park Way Redevelopment Plan, Oshtemo Township
- Former Holiday Terraces Bowling Alley Brownfield Plan, Oshtemo Township
The Brownfield Redevelopment Authority (KCBRA) facilitates the redevelopment of environmentally contaminated and underutilized properties located within participating municipalities through the use of tax increment financing and other incentives as authorized by state Brownfield redevelopment legislation. The KCBRA serves those local units in the County who are not currently served by a local brownfield Authority. (Members of the KCBRA are automatically members of the Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors). Contact: Rachael Grover 269-384-8305.
The Economic Development Corporation (EDC) Board of Directors meets on an as-needed basis, on the fourth Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in Room 207A of the County Administration Building. This Board deals with economic development projects within Kalamazoo County. Its purpose is to assist local industrial and commercial enterprises in their development and expansion programs. Appointments are made for six-year terms of office. (This board does not meet on a consistent basis – Members of this Board are automatically members of the Brownfield Redevelopment Authority) Contact: Lotta Jarnefelt 269-384-8115 or email.
Acting when needed as the Economic Development Corporation, the Board deals with specific projects within Kalamazoo County that are funded through bonding. Its purpose is to assist local industrial and commercial enterprises in their development and expansion programs.
|Board Members||Term Expiration|