County Banner Image
Commissioners and Citizen Advisory BoardsServices and ProgramsCounty Departments, Courts and Services ListCounty Directories and Services A to ZCounty Jobs
Community Calendars Public Notices County Home Page Find Us On FaceBook

Kalamazoo County Directories




Markin Glen Park 381-7570
(or call Parks & Recreation at 383-8778)

Located on Westnedge Ave., just north of G Avenue. Planned future development includes a campground, fishing access, tennis courts, and a swimming beach. Beach scheduled to open in the Spring of 2000.

Marriage Licenses & Records
Clerk/Register's Office 383-8840
Meals on Wheels - Senior Services 382-0515
Medical Examiner 337-6173
Health and Community Services
Mental Commitments
Probate Court 383-8666
Mental Health Proceedings
Probate Court 383-8666
Mental Health Services
See Community Mental Health for more information 553-8000
1601 S. Burdick St. 349-9621
Now called Unemployment Agency.
Metro Transit
City of Kalamazoo 337-8201
Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR)
Health and Community Service 373-5011
Region 2 encompasses 15 counties including Kalamazoo.
Michigan Department of Civil Rights 337-3640
Michigan Employment Security Agency
1601 S. Burdick St. 349-9621
Now called Unemployment Agency.
District Court 384-8171
MSU Extension (formerly Cooperative Extension)

MSU Extension extends the resources of Michigan State University to the people of Michigan through educational programs in the broad areas of children, youth and families and MSU Product Center for Agriculture & Natural Resources.

MTA Application
Metro Transit 337-8201


Linked Facebook Icon Facebook    RSS

Commissioners/Boards | Services/Programs | Departments/Courts
Directories | Employment | Community Calendars | About Us | Email Us | Links
County Home

Copyright and Disclaimer 1995 - 2015, County of Kalamazoo©

County Logo