Kalamazoo County Directories



Taxes, delinquent
Health and Community Services
Tenant/ Landlord
For complaints about unsanitary conditions/infestation:
Within the City of Kalamazoo
Health and Community Services - Environmental Health
All others within Kalamazoo County
For other types of disputes:
Dispute Resolution Services - Gryphon Place
Also See: Tenant/Landlord (District Court)
Tether Monitoring
See Community Corrections for more information.

Chief custodian of all funds received by the County. This department is responsible for the collection and distribution of delinquent real tax levies.

Health and Community Services