Office of Drain Commissioner

Service Request

If you live on or near a county drain and your home is threatened with direct flooding from the drain, please call the Drain Office at 269-384-8117. All other requests or concerns can be directed to our online service request form. Please fill the form out as completely as possible and allow at least 2 business days for a response. Every effort will be made to address inquiries in a timely manner. See County Drain Maps page for locations of county drains.

* indicates a required field

important if you want us to send you service notes




nearest intersection of address of problem