Kalamaoo County

Environmental Health


Please use this form to request public records.
We will get back to as soon as possible.

* Required 
1. Requestor Information
* Name:
* Phone:
2. Please provide the address or parcel number and township of the public record(s) you are requesting:
* Address or Parcel Number:
3. Type of record(s) you are requesting:
  Septic System Drawings
  Septic System Permits
  Pump Card
  Evaluation Reports
  Well Permits
Water Well Logs can be located at: https://secure1.state.mi.us/wellogic/
Water Quality Reports can be located at: http://www.kalcounty.com/eh/wellsearch.php
4. I wish to Examine the record
  Receive a copy of the record via mail, fax (less than 20 pages), or e-mail:
* Verification Code: (This helps prevent automated e-mails.)
Reload Image
Submit as is or reset form.

The Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Department programs are open to all without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.