Environmental Health

Request for Public Records

Please fill out the from below to request public records or you can fill out our fillable form and bring it to our office.

* Required

3. Type of record(s) you are requesting:

Water Well Logs can be located at: https://secure1.state.mi.us/wellogic/
Water Quality Reports can be located at: http://www.kalcounty.com/eh/dw/wellsearch.php

3. I wish to:
Recieve record via:
You have input errors you must correct before continuing. Please check all of the highlit fields above.

Contact Us

311 E. Alcott St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

269-373-5333 (FAX)
269-373-5200 (HCS main line)


8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday

Connect with HCS through:



Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. 

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.