Environmental Health

Housing and Nuisance Complaints

Please provide as much information as possible. All information will be kept private and confidential. You may be contacted by the Kalamazoo County Health Department to collect more information if needed.

* Fields are required. All information is confidential and will remain anonymous. Some form of contact information must be provided so that health inspectors can follow up with any additional questions.

Submitter's Information

Site of Concern

Are there children under the age of 18 in the home?     
If a rental property, have you contacted your landlord or property management about the complaint?     
Complaint Category (Check all that apply)   

*Please note that this office cannot enforce on bed bugs, mold, inactive leaks, or municipal water quality. In addition, this office does not handle financial disputes between tenants and property management/owners.

Add Additional Documents/Photos Here.

*Please note that enforcement cannot be enacted based on submitted photos alone. A site visit performed by an Environmental Health representative must be conducted before any enforcement can take place.


Allowed file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg, jpeg
Maximum file size: 5 MB

You have input errors you must correct before continuing. Please check all of the highlit fields above.

Contact Us

311 E. Alcott St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

269-373-5333 (FAX)
269-373-5200 (HCS main line)


8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Monday thru Friday



Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. 

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.