Personal Health Division

Out of State COVID-19 Vaccination Report

If you are a Kalamazoo County resident and were vaccinated in another state or at the VA (Veterans Affairs) Office, and want to be included in the MCIR registry, please complete this online form. Health Department staff will contact you within two weeks to collect additional information. If you are unable to complete the online form, call 269-373-5200 and select the option for the COVID-19 Call Center for assistance. You will be asked to provide proof of your vaccination.

Note, you will be contacted by the health department with the phone number you provide below. Please make sure it is correct and we are able to leave a message if you do not answer.

* Denotes required field

You have input errors you must correct before continuing. Please check all of the highlit fields above.

Contact Us

311 E. Alcott St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

269-373-5200 (HCS main line)
269-373-5203 (Routine Immunizations)
269-373-5126 (Travel Immunizations)


By Appointment Only

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Request Immunization Records


Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. 

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.