Personal Health Division

Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)

WIC is a special nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children. It is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). In Kalamazoo County, WIC Services are provided by the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services.
The WIC program provides:

  • Nutrition education
  • One-on-one counseling about nutrition
  • Monthly food benefits
  • Support and help with breastfeeding
  • Referrals to health care, immunizations, and other programs

WIC Clinic Locations

WIC is primarily located at the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services by appointment only. Hours and the phone number to schedule an appointment can be found in the Contact Us box to the right.

WIC has additional clinic locations throughout Kalamazoo County:

  • Family Health Center: 
    • Address: 117 West Paterson Street, Kalamazoo, MI  49007
    • Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.,  Closed 12:00-1:00 p.m. for lunch
    • Phone: 269-349-2647

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

311 E. Alcott St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

269-373-5200 (HCS main line)
269-373-5002 (program line)
Fax: 269-373-5078


By Appointment Only

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.

Request Immunization Records


Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. 

Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.