Kalamaoo County

Health and Community Services
Environmental Health

Kalamazoo County Household Hazardous Waste Center
1301 Lamont Avenue
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
(269) 373-5211

The service is FREE for Kalamazoo County residents, with the exception of the City of Galesburg.

If you are in the City of Galesburg, please call 269-383-8742 for the current participation fee and approximate disposal fee.

Other participating municipalities with free service to residents include Berrien County; Almena, Antwerp and Paw Paw Townships in Van Buren County.

Calhoun County no longer participates with the HHW Center. However, any resident in a nonparticipating municipality may use the HHW Center for a fee of $35.00 plus the cost of disposal. Payment is due at time of service. Please call 269-383-8742 for more information or email us.