Human Resources Department
Vision, Mission and Values
The Human Resources Department is a collaborative team of professionals dedicated to:
- Valuing, encouraging, and supporting each other and our diverse workforce;
- Continually improving our individual and organizational effectiveness;
- Anticipating and meeting the changing needs of the workforce;
- Championing career and professional growth;
- Enhancing services through innovation and creativity; and
- Demonstrating and maintaining a healthy work environment, both physically and mentally.
The Human Resources Department supports all staff and programs within each Department, Court, and Elected Official's office. In all of our relationships, we stand for integrity, respect, and compassion. We do this to promote our pursuit of extraordinary governance within Kalamazoo County Government.
The Human Resources Department values:
- Integrity: We honor our commitments and conduct business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty, and trust.
- Teamwork: We encourage the diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds and celebrate participation and partnership in all of our endeavors.
- Change and Innovation: We are open to possibilities and foster creativity and risk-taking to support the continuous improvement of our organization.
- Advocacy: We proudly advocate for, and honor employee needs and interests whenever possible.
- Quality Results: We believe everyone deserves excellent customer service and results you can trust.
Kristine D. Cunningham
Human Resources Director
Deputy Human Resources Director
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Closed on County Holidays