Human Resources Department
Vision, Mission and Values
The Human Resources Department is a collaborative team of professionals dedicated to:
- Valuing, encouraging, and supporting a diverse workforce;
- Continually improving individual and organizational effectiveness;
- Anticipating and meeting the changing needs of the workforce;
- Championing career and professional growth;
- Guiding and maintaining a healthy and positive work environment;
- Enhancing services through innovation and creativity.
The Human Resources Department supports all programs, departments, and elected officials. In all of our relationships, we stand for integrity, problem solving, and equity. We do this to promote the accountability and empowerment of our employees.
The Human Resources Department values:
- Honesty, Integrity, and Trust: We honor our commitments and conduct business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty, and trust.
- Teamwork: We encourage the diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds and celebrate participation and partnership in all of our endeavors.
- Change and Innovation: We are open to possibility and foster creativity and risk-taking to support continuous improvement.
- Leadership: We lead by example and advocate equitable treatment in our behaviors, policies, and practices.
- Quality Results: We believe those we serve deserve excellent service, a safe, productive, and healthy work environment, and quality results.
To our employees:
Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every citizen.