Human Resources Department
November 29, 2023
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Kalamazoo County Government. With approximately 900+ employees, Kalamazoo County Government is the tenth largest employer in the County. Opportunities for employment exist in law enforcement, criminal justice, community health, administration, and other areas under the umbrella of county government. County positions offer an excellent, comprehensive flexible benefit package and retirement program.
We wish you success in your employment seeking efforts.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT
Personnel Policy 2.01 – “It is the policy of the Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, a person's political affiliation, sexual orientation or gender identity, height, weight, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.” You may view all of the Personnel Policies here.
- Each Sunday, open job postings are updated.
- As indicated, apply separately for each listed position.
- Do not send your resume via E-mail. You must complete an application to be considered for a position.
- A drug test is required for ALL positions.
- Credit checks and criminal background checks may be required for certain positions.