Kalamazoo Scenic Bicycle Tour (KalTour)
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This is a road tour, not a race; with the following distance options:
Century Ride (100 miles), Metric Century (62 miles), 31 miles, 15 miles, and Guided Family Ride (10 miles)
Sponsored by the Kalamazoo Bicycle Club (28th Annual Summer Tour)
- "Around the County" Century rout circles Kalamazoo County
- Historic Scotts Mill stop on 31, 62, and 100 mile routes
- Color-coded maps and road marking
- GPS downloads available from ridewithGPS.com
- Lunch & nutritious snacks on route, and watermelon at the end
- Low-traffic, scenic country roads
Location: Start at Schoolcraft HS
Fees: $30 per person or $55 per family until June 25. $35 per person or $65 per family Day of Ride.
For more information contact Michael Krischer at 269-823-2819 or email@example.com
Register online at www.kalamazoobicycleclub.org/events/kaltour