Kalamazoo County Parks and Expo Center
The Kalamazoo County Parks are open! All individuals must adhere to social distancing measures including remaining at least six feet from people outside the individual’s household.
Campgrounds, picnic shelters, and beaches are closed for the winter. Walking trails, boat ramps, shoreline fishing, playgrounds, disc golf, and bike trails are accessible for park visitors. Some areas of the parks are closed to vehicle traffic but are accessible on foot. Park users are also asked to carry in-carry out any litter.
Park users must follow social distancing guidelines as follows:
- Go out only if you’re feeling healthy.
- Individuals must maintain a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and people of other households.
- Bring and use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- When driving, keep windows slightly open to provide air flow. Do not drive with people who don’t live in your household.
- If the parking lot is full when attempting to visit a park, leave and choose a different nearby location.
|04/10||Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Pet Expo|
|04/24||Mother's Day Market & Craft Show|
|04/24-04/25||KazooPex Stamp & Cover Show|
|04/25||Kalamazoo Record & CD Show|
Kalamazoo County Parks & Expo Center
2900 Lake Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
269-383-8778 Contact Us