Kalamazoo County Parks and Expo Center
Kalamazoo County Expo Center
***CONSTRUCTION DETOUR ROUTE***
Lake Street from Bus I-94 to Lamont St is closed due to construction.
Please use the following alternate routes.
DETOUR DIRECTIONS TO THE EXPO CENTER AND ENTER THE GROUND VIA OUR OLMSTEAD GATE:
From East: I-94 to Exit 81 (BL-94), turn right onto Olmstead Road.
From West: I-94 to Exit 80 (Sprinkle Rd.), follow the roundabout to head north onto Sprinkle, turn left onto
BL-94, turn right onto Olmstead Road.
From North/South: US-131 to I-94 East to Exit 80 (Sprinkle Rd.) follow the roundabout to head north onto
Sprinkle, turn left onto BL-94, turn right onto Olmstead Road.
The Expo Center is perfect for:
- Trade Shows, Expos & Consumer Shows
- Seminars & Conferences
- Banquets & Receptions
- Meetings & Gatherings
- Outdoor Events & Festivals
The Kalamazoo County Expo Center is a flexible and spacious facility with a professional staff that can assist you in making your public or private event a great experience! The Expo Center is host to over 100 events annually that draw over 275,000 visitors to Kalamazoo and is easily accessible from I-94 & US 131. It features climate controlled indoor exhibit space as well as outdoor festival areas including event camping. We host events and groups from 25 to 25,000 people. For facility layouts and virtual tours see our Facility Info page.
- Listing in annual Expo Center Events Brochure and event hotline
- Promotion of events on many web sites including Kalamazoo County Expo Center, Michigan.org, and Discover Kalamazoo
- Event listings distributed to local media with show & contact information
- Experienced staff for event set-up
- Partnership with Discover Kalamazoo for event and visitor services
Rental Information & Rates
For information concerning rates and available dates, please fill out our online request for information or contact the Sales Coordinator at 269-383-8761.