Office of the Sheriff
The Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office (KCSO) has an obligation to provide all employees with a clear understanding of their duties and responsibilities as well as the constraints under which they should operate and the expectations they should fulfill. The Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office also has an obligation to the public to provide law enforcement and jail services under the guidance of a formal written directive system of rules and regulations, policies, and procedures. To achieve these obligations, the written directive system is formulated by this order and thereby instituted.
A written directive is any written document used to guide or affect the performance or conduct of KCSO employees. Sheriff Fuller has committed to share the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office Written Directives with the public.
KCSO Written Directives:
1.0 General Orders
- 1.0.9 Response to Resistance
- 1.0.18 Dress Code and Personal Appearance
- 1.0.23 KCSO Badges
- 1.0.25 KCSO Service Animal Policy
- 1.0.32 Teaching & Payment for Non-KCSO Schools and Seminars
- 1.0.36 Disclosure of Official KCSO Business
- 1.0.63 Narcan Policy
- 1.0.71 COVID-19 (Coronavirus)