Office of the Sheriff
KCSO Provides Fingerprinting for Concealed Pistol Licenses
The Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office will begin providing fingerprints for Concealed Pistol Licenses on a temporary basis beginning Monday, July 13th by appointment only due to the large backlog created by building closures caused by the COVID-19 restrictions.
Sheriff Richard C Fuller III and Clerk Timothy Snow developed this service to lessen the backlog for the citizens of Kalamazoo County.
The following restrictions apply and are strongly adhered to:
- You must call (269) 383-8745 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in ½ hour increments.
- You must:
- Arrive alone. No one else other than those scheduled with an appointment will be allowed entry to the building.
- Present valid Government ID with photograph.
- Present the receipt and documentation from the Kalamazoo County Clerk’s Office verifying payment for your CPL.
- A MASK OR AUTHORIZED FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. Turtle necks used as mouth coverings, modified shirts and other non-identifiable face adornments are not acceptable and will be turned away. Failure to bring / wear a mask will cause cancellation of the appointment.
- You must be on time for your appointment or you will be turned away and asked to make another appointment at a date determined in the future.
- Cost for this service is $15.00 per person. You must have a money order made to the order of: County of Kalamazoo or have exact change if paying in cash. No credit or debit card payments or personal checks will be accepted.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2020