Office of the Sheriff
CPL Application Fingerprints Now Available by Appointment
The KCSO is now offering fingerprinting services for Michigan Concealed Pistol License Applications. The fingerprinting is done in person, but must be scheduled online ahead of time.
Please note that the following rules apply:
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, your appointment will be canceled.
- Wear a face mask or face covering when entering the building and at all times during your appointment.
- Fingerprinting is $15, cash or money order ONLY. We do not accept credit cards or personal checks.
- You must complete your County Clerk appointment prior to fingerprinting. After that appointment, they will provide you with paperwork for fingerprinting. If you do not have this paperwork, we will not be able to complete the fingerprinting.
- Only one person will be allowed into the building. Exceptions may be made at the KCSO's sole discretion.
Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2021